April 13, 2013

Catch up!

I decided to start this blog at 30 weeks pregnant so I need to play catch up! I've been madly writing and gathering details from my journal to cover my time up to now! I have a baby boy on board who's due June 21st 2013! He's already traveled quite a few places with me! I'll share my travel experiences on this blog for any newly pregnant Mum's who are looking to travel during their pregnancy. I fell pregnant while I was in America late last year which was fitting because I was made in the U.S.A too! I have no special fertility tips... however I was drinking gallons of Heavenly Harvest coconut water.. It's from Wholefoods and it's freaking delicious. I wish I could find it in Australia! Below is a pic of me at Newport Beach C.A the day I started feeling weird. I took a pregnancy test the next day. + :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment